Click the ▶︎ on the video window to watch
the first few minutes (no log-in required).
For Evaluation Only.
Not for training.
SPCC "Oil & Water - Do NOT Mix" for California Facilities
The federal rule is called the Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) rule (40CFR 112). The California rule is called the Aboveground Petroleum Storage Act (APSA). Both rules apply and are enforced in California. This 19½ minute video instructs employees on SPCC Plans, oil pollution regulations, effective oil storage and oil transfer procedures. It also instructs employees on “discharge procedure protocols”: first response measures to take when a discharge is discovered. Also included is a SiteCast PowerPoint customizable template.
2. Oil Pollution Control: Laws, Rules & Regulations
3. Oil Pollution Control: General Facility Operations
3A. Oil Storage Equipment
3B. Oil Transfer Equipment
4. Operation Of Spill Prevention Equipment
5. Transfer Equipment Operations
6. Maintenance and Inspection
7. Discharge Procedure Protocols