Click the ▶︎ on the video window to watch
the first few minutes (no log-in required).
For Evaluation Only.
Not for training.
SPCC "Oil & Water Do NOT Mix"
This 19½ minute video instructs employees on SPCC Plans, oil pollution regulations, effective oil storage and oil transfer procedures. It also instructs employees on “discharge procedure protocols”: first response measures to take when a discharge is discovered. The program is designed to help regulated facilities comply with the final SPCC rule (40 CFR 112) last amended November 2009 that became fully effective 11/10/11 nationwide. Also included is a SiteCast PowerPoint customizable template.
2. Oil Pollution Control: Laws, Rules & Regulations
3. Oil Pollution Control: General Facility Operations
3A. Oil Storage Equipment
3B. Oil Transfer Equipment
4. Operation Of Spill Prevention Equipment
5. Transfer Equipment Operations
6. Maintenance and Inspection
7. Discharge Procedure Protocols