DOT HazMat "General Awareness/Familiarization"
Since the adoption of the Global Harmonization Systems (GHS), the regulations governing the transport of hazardous materials have undergone numerous changes. DOT/Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (DOT/PHMSA) regulations (49 CFR 172.704) require that all 'hazmat employers' train their 'hazmat employees' on four different areas. DOT HazMat "General Awareness/Familiarization" provides up-to-date, concise training to help satisfy the General Awareness requirement. (26 minutes) Price $495.
Click the ▶︎ on the video window to start video preview
For Preview Evaluation Only!
Not to be used for training!
2. The Identification of Hazardous Materials
3. Understanding the HMR Training Requirements
4. The Hazard Classification System
5. How to Use The Hazardous Materials Table
7. Markings and Labels
9. Shipping Papers
10. Segregation of Materials
11. Requirements for Incident Reporting