Click the ▶︎ on the video window above to start preview.
For Preview Evaluation Only!
Stormwater Pollution Prevention
for MS4s "Rain Check"
Regulated municipalities and other municipal separate storm sewer system (MS4) operators must prevent pollutants from entering their storm drainage systems. One element of this requirement is preventing stormwater pollution by municipal facilities such as fleet maintenance shops, bus barns, sanitation facilities, parks and street sweeping operations.
This program shows employees how to practice good housekeeping, spill response, materials management, vehicle fueling and washing and the other BMPs profiled in the “National Menu". Also included is a PowerPoint customizable template. (Program versions run between 19 to 31 minutes)
2. Good Housekeeping & Spill Prevention
3. Spill Control and Response
4. Vehicle Fueling
5. Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance
6. Vehicle and Equipment Washing
7. Materials Management
8. Waste Management
9. Parking Lot & Street Cleaning
10. Storm Drain System Cleaning
11. Municipal Facilities Maintenance
12. Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance
13. Near or Over Surface Waters